- Here are some suggestions for surviving and, even, ENJOYING Chicago's biggest block party: Taste of Chicago:
- June 17th - 24th, 201o, you can purchase Taste of Chicago food tickets at Dominick's. A limit of 4 strips, per family, can be purchased at $6.00 for strips of 12 (a discount) A Fresh Values Card is required.
- Things to Bring: Sunscreen, hand santizer, napkins and plastic forks & spoons (restaurant vendors don't always supply utensils, and there will be times when you will find that using them will make eating a whole lot easier).
- Weekdays and 11:00 A.M. are less crowded. Opening day of the Taste is one of the busiest.
- Do NOT go to the festival at NIGHT. Criminal behaviour tends to escalate, both in and around the event.
- Bring a roll of toilet paper. This may sound strange but, those porta - potties are a little iffy in the T.P. department!
- Request the "taste portions" whenever possible. They are less expensive.
- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FUN!