11 April 2013

Hello Sushi Bar and Thai Cuisine

Usually, when I have a craving for sushi, I just get out the bamboo mat and make it myself.  But, sometimes, I like to let someone else do the rolling!  For that, I like to go to "Hello Sushi Bar and Thai Cuisine."   This BYOB Asian restaurant has an extensive menu with an emphasis on sushi and Thai. 

But they prepare more than sushi and curries, and last Wednesday, I decided to order one of their lunch specials:  Garlic chicken.  Priced at around $6, I found it a fairly good value, and the portions of chicken and vegetables, and rice were adequate for a light lunch. I chose an egg roll as an appetizer. They also serve several varieties of sushi, including maki and nigiri.  Among the curry dishes, I have no favourites, as are all exceptional in my opinion.

The waitstaff are attentive and courteous, and the menu, huge!

Hello Sushi is located at 1553 West Devon Ave; their phone number is 773.942.6734 

They are also on the Web:  http://www.hellosushibarthaicuisine.com/


Jackie



No comments: