18 June 2013

Accessing Devon Market During Construction

It certainly has been challenging lately to shop at my favourite grocer:  Devon Market.  But I have decided to deal with the inconvenience, because I feel that it is important to support mom - and - pop businesses in the area.  Devon Market is a unique presence in the Rogers Park and Edgewater communities.  Happily, the food retailer is still busy, despite the construction.  That's a good sign.

I am willing to put up with the dust and fleet of trucks, to get to this gem in my 'hood'.  (Nothing is going to come between me and their homemade, Balkan bread!)

Jackie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you like it. After a long hiatus, I went in there about a week ago and found it a dumpy mess, ended up leaving and going to Morse Market instead.