21 January 2010

New China Buffet

Whether I am by myself or with a friend, I like to go to New China Buffet in Chicago's West Ridge neighbourhood. I guess you would consider me a regular customer because, the servers bring me my usual Diet Coke almost before I've taken off my jacket.

New China Buffet is located in a shopping center at 7566 N. Western Ave., on the Evanston border at Howard Street. I have been coming here for years and the one constant is that I always make a beeline for the egg foo young (my all - time favourite Chinese dish). But I also enjoy their Mongolian Beef, golden fried rice, sushi and seafood delight. Usually, I conclude my meal with a cup of their soft - serve ice cream that comes in three flavors: vanilla, chocolate and a combination of both! Their tapioca pudding is another one of my favourite New China Buffet desserts.

After I'm done with my meal, I will often walk a few doors down to the Dollar Tree and pick up a few cheap treasures, at a dollar each!

Jackie



Jackie

No comments: